Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Chapter 1

What would you have done if you were Roger Button in Chapter 1?
If I were to be Roger Button in Chapter 1 I would have been probably laughing in amusement thinking how the people from the hospital tried to put a joke on me. But later when i found the appalling truth that the child was to be mine, I would probably faint in confusion. Also, I would be extremely worried if my wife was okay, i mean how could she have survived giving birth to a 70-year old child or man. Another thing would be that I would have been very shocked knowing that my baby already knows how to speak and has knowledge like a real adult. After my child asked the nurse for a sheet, I would probably wonder if it was my fault this could have happen. I would have complete guilt.

5 comments:

  1. I'll probably do the same thing karen!
    lOl but good reaction...

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool reaction
    lolz on how u worry about ur wife

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah good reaction karen it's good. A baby born EINSTEIN!!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete