Thursday, April 23, 2009

Desiree's Baby, The Sequal

After Armand finished reading the letter, his eyes were full of complete shock and confusion. He didn't want to believe that what he held in his hands was truthful. He discovered that his father lied to him the whole time, which lead him to the huge misunderstanding thinking his wife was the reason that his reputation in society was ruined, plus the fact that he lost the love of his life. He later realized that what he did was wrong and he had to get his family back. When he made this decision, he didn't care anymore what people said. He started thinking the time when his father told him that his mother had died, Armand had high hopes that his mother was still alive and wanted a good explanation for this whole explanation.



He ordered his slaves to stop the bon fire and fix his wife's room like it was before. He left the house and ran to search for Desiree. He started shouting out her name over and over again hoping that she responded back. He fell in his knees yelling, "Oh god why, why did this had to happen to me please, please help me i beg you!."' He kept running and running and there she was. Desiree and her baby in the meadow. He shouted out her name one more time. And, as if was a miracle, she turned around with tears running across her beautiful face. Her face expressed complete disappointment and pain. Desiree the turned around and started walking again. Armand ran to her and grabbed her by her arm. With his two hands he held her face and told her," Desiree, my love, please look at me and tell me you forgive me for everything i had done to you you don't deserve to be treated the way i did, please take me back I know i made a huge mistake but i promise you i will change which i now know i have truly been ignorant"
Desiree said with a misery tone "I'm sorry, but i believe its too late. Deep in my heart i still love you but I just can't go through this all over again. All you care for is your useless money and ego. I don't really think you area respected person, your slaves, the slaves are people and not some property. You choose not to believe me, so now you come here telling me your sorry but I'm sorry i really am but i just don't think i would support someone like you anymore."
She then walked away with her head up high with her child, while Armand was left there in the deserted meadow crying and lonely......

No comments:

Post a Comment