Monday, February 9, 2009

25 Things I Want to do in my Lifetime

1) -- I will try my hardest in order to enter Lane Tech.


2) -- I would like to meet my true soul mate/love.


3) -- I would try my very best in order to get in collage and be a good example for the family.


4) -- I really,really want to go visit Mexico!


5) -- I would like to have the best 15 party ever!


6) -- I want to work in the medical field when I grow up.


7) -- I will learn how to drive.


8) -- I would like Zuly to stop being emo.


9) -- I would like to be shorter.


10) -- I would love to crash a wedding.


11) -- I would also love to meet Cristiano Ronaldo... he's so fine!


12) -- I would like to pierce my belly button.


13) -- I would like to try running the block naked!


14) -- I would like to change disguises and travel all around the world.


15) -- I would like to dress as a transvestite in Halloween and scare little kids.


16) -- I would love to go on a shopping spree and shop till I drop.


17) -- I would like to go to New York in fashion week.


18) -- I would like to dance in a music video .


19) -- I would like to experience love at first sight.


20) -- I will join a soccer team and try my best at it.


21) -- I would like to accomplish on being a detective.


22) -- I would also like to have my own t.v. show based on teen behavior.


23) -- I would like to try skydiving to know how it feels.


24) -- I would like to visit the playboy mansion to see how big it is.


25) -- I would like to live to see my grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment